There are currently TPO jobs advertised.
All TPO staff are Cambodian. TPO Cambodia does not take in short-term volunteers on a walk-in basis and does not recruit volunteers, whether skilled or unskilled. We do occasionally host long-term foreign advisors and skilled volunteers who are placed with us through recognized international development agencies, and in accordance with those agencies’ and our own development priorities and strategies. They are recruited directly by these agencies. If you are interested in such a long-term capacity-building commitment, please keep an eye out for job advertisements from these agencies and apply directly with them. From time to time, we do have opportunities for Cambodian students in the relevant fields to gain some work experience with us. These opportunities are advertised on campus and this website.
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT (Re-Advertise)
Social worker/Counselor (1 positions based in Phnom Penh)
The Transcultural Psychosocial Organization (TPO) Cambodia is a NGO providing comprehensive services in mental health to Cambodian people suffering from mental health and psychosocial issues at the grassroots level, since 1995. In addition to its community mental health services, TPO set up its own Mental Health Treatment Center in Phnom Penh in 2010 in order to make this services more accessible to Cambodian.
With funding supporting from the International Organization for Migration to improve the quality of mental health services, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy. The purpose of the position is to provide effective social care and psychological treatment service to patients:
- Provide Psycho-education for patients and family who attending TPO’s Treatment Center.
- Identify the need of patients and work in close cooperation with TPO’s Clinic Manager, psychologists and psychiatrists and Provide counseling and social care to clients of TPO’s Treatment Centre
- Participate in the
- design/update information (IEC material, reporting chart, forms..etc) to promote mental health services for TPO.
- Attend social work network meetings with TPO’s partners.
- Assist in the development of psychological assessments and counseling protocols and other necessary clinical forms at the Treatment Center.
- Participate in internal and external capacity building and supervision.
- Assist in providing training to the project’s beneficiaries.
- University degree in Social Work
- At least 1 year working experience in providing social/psychosocial services
- Knowledge in clinical psychology and trauma therapy
- Good spoken and written English
- Good Knowledge in using computer and able to design reporting chart, material for promoting service and other forms would be an added plus.
TPO will require all employees to comply all organizational policies including child protection policy.
TPO staff receives competitive salaries and fringe benefits. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit the above requirements and you would like to apply for the position, please: Download the APPLICATION FORM from TPO’s web page below.
Submit the Application Form, Cover Letter and detailed CV by 5.00 pm on 7th of April 2017 to: email@example.com. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information, contact us: +855 (0)23 63 66 992 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application form: tpo-ph-new