Employee Well-Being Package
TPO provides a Well-Being Package for employees from both profit and non-profit organizations who seek assistance with issues that affect their private and professional lives.
The aim of this program is to help the employee retain his or her job and provide them with support when dealing with any issues that may be impacting on their performance at work.
Benefits for staff:
- Professional support underpinned by complete confidentiality.
- Reduction of stress and an improved sense of well-being.
- Improved communication and self-analysis skills.
- Development of supportive relationships within the workplace.
Benefits for organizations:
- Staff access to a support mechanism.
- Advice and guidance in responding to specific situations and an increased capacity in management to respond to other current and future problems.
- Improved staff well-being and performance.
- A reduction in absence or sickness through positive interventions, in particular in cases where mental health issues are contributing to staff absence.
- A friendlier and more supportive working environment with improved employee relationships.
- A management team showing that it values staff well-being as well as work performance which, in turn, encourages staff and increases motivation.