Managing Misbehaviors in Children
A one-day training course that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to confidently, responsibly and effectively deal with misbehaviors and help children grow up happily and develop well.
What is this course about?
- learn to identify the different misbehaviors in children
- understand the causes of misbehaviors in children
- learn about and apply prevention strategies
- learn techniques to manage misbehaviors and turn them into acceptable behaviors
Who is this course for?
- Do you have to deal with children misbehaving?
- Are you a parent struggling to manage your child’s bad behavior?
- Are you preparing for parenthood?
- Or do you encounter these difficulties in your work as a teacher, caregiver, NGO worker, counselor, medical practitioner or any other profession in which you work with children?
- Do you wonder how to deal with children’s disobedience, tantrums or destructive behavior?
- Do you feel you don’t have the time and skills to deal with such behavior?
- Are you worried about how this will affect the development of the child’s personality?
Then this course may be for you!
Duration: 1 day
Dates: check our Training Calendar
Venue: TPO’s Training Room at the TPO office, Phnom Penh Thmey.
Group size: 17 participants maximum.
Cost: 75 USD per person (including all material, refreshments & lunch).
A 10% discount applies to organizations enrolling a minimum of 4 people.
Certification: can be provided to those who complete all requirements.
Enrolment: download and fill out the Training Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more info?
Please contact TPO’s Training unit on 023 63 66 993 or 095 666 827
Mr ROS Saray Endeth
Ms. Sok Phaneth