Effective Communication & Building Good Relationships with Children
During this two-day training course, participants will gain knowledge, develop their skills and learn techniques to make children feel at ease while communicating with them and to develop good relationships with them.
What is this course about?
- the different definitions of what is a ‘child’
- children’s development needs
- ‘growth’ vs ‘development’ and developmental milestones
- what is communication with children?
- barriers to communication with children
- techniques of effective communication with children
- techniques to build good relationships with children
Is this course for you?
This course is for fathers, mothers, prospective parents, Kindergarten and Primary School teachers, caregivers, social workers, medical personnel, and NGO staff, public and private sector workers and anyone else who supports, cares for or works with children.
Duration: 2 days
Dates: check our Training Calendar
Venue: TPO’s Training Room at the TPO office, Phnom Penh Thmey.
Group size: 17 participants maximum.
Cost: 150 USD per person (including all material, refreshments & lunch).
A 10% discount applies to organizations enrolling a minimum of 4 people.
Certification: can be provided to those who complete all requirements.
Enrolment: download and fill out the Training Registration Form and email it to email@example.com
Want more info?
Please contact TPO’s Training unit on 023 63 66 993 or 095 666 827
Mr ROS Saray Endeth
Ms. Sok Phaneth